Module Command Error CURL Error: 7 - couldn't connect to host

b0r3d

Anyone able to help with this one?

Multiple servers. One running cPanel, other running PLESK. cPanel server is the one running the primary WHMCS. I've added ips to the safe list on both servers so they can communicate with eachother and i'm still getting this problem.

According to the WHMCS docs it's simply a firewall issue but from command line i can connect to the plesk server via port 8443 no problem. Meaning it's not blocking access from the cPanel server.

Everything is setup exactly how it should be under servers and i'm completely lost what could be the issue.

Help :)

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys, I got the answer...

It means your WHMCS DO NOT CONNECTED to RESELLERCLUB. because you put WRONG IP at reseller Club setting.

At reseller club panel,Go to SETTING-API- then scroll until you find ACCESSING THE API , then change all current IP with your server IP, and clik ALLOW API ACES. then you must wait 30 minutes till it active.

and try to register new domain now using WHMCS. It works...

Iwan Kumara