adding statement to viewcart.tpl

easyhosting

Hi

I had the following statement added to viewcart.tpl in version 4.5

IMPORTANT: You must NOT use a free email address (such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc) to register with Niceday Hosting or our anti-fraud system will reject your order. You can use your ISP email, business email, college email, or anything other than a free email address.

but when i have looked at viewcart.tpl in version 5.0.3 it looks different so no idea on where to add this statement.

can someone point me in the right direction.

IMPORTANT: You must NOT use a no cost e-mail (such as Googlemail, Gmail, Google, etc) to register with Niceday Hosting or our anti-fraud system will avoid your order. You can use your ISP e-mail, business e-mail, college e-mail, or anything other than a no cost e-mail.

i do not want a copy or an amended statement, but i have managed to sort this with the help of WHMCS staff

Thats just a spam bot, ignore it.

As for your original issue, read this:

http://docs.whmcs.com/MaxMind#Reject_Free_Email_Service

yes Frank, i have maxmind set , it was just a statement on the orderform to let potential customer aware not to use a free email address as i had in 4.5.2.

this has been sorted with the help of WHMCS