Domain Intergration Question

xeehost

Question

4 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

They haven't downloaded any software from DirectI. They are using the DirectI system direct from DirectI - it's just you can mask it with your own domain name. So the answer to your question is yes, you will be able to use your DirectI reseller account from stargate.com with WHMCS.

Regards,

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

Well that's strange then, but on their site they aren't using their own system. When you click the domains link it takes you to http://cp.stargate.com/ which has an A Name record to DirectI's server just the same as http://whmcs.myorderbox.com/ does. Notice it looks very similar - that's because it is using the same system - DirectI's system.

Matt

hrmm yeah i login from cp.stargate.com/reseller just like using directi, i have no idea which it is lol :P I know they are ICANN Accredoted and don't think they would use a reseller account. lol I have 6.95 reseller from them. But now that i see your getting RegisterFly in v2.5 I might just use RegisterFly for 6.50 domains I also have another directi reseller account from a reseller(so i am sub-reseller) and i get domains for $6.00 but i dont really like directi