Advise Needed Please

TheHostCentre

Question

Hello all my I start out by saying what a fantastic piece of software this looks to be, have just read the press release for the next version and wow at this price too outstanding effort!

Right here goes you'll have to excuse the basic questions I am very new to all of this and still learning so basically this software will intergrate into my current site design and act as like a back end order processor and client area?

will it auto create account in whm as i only use nochex as an experienced ebayer i hate paypal with avengance!!

is it difficult to do truthfully my skill are very basic i have a basic understanding of html and am just getting to grips with php but it really is nothing to shout about, I ask this question as I have wasted all weekend trying to upload and configure AWBS into my site and well I wont cast too much of a comment about them but lets just say I was very unpleased with the software and their support!

Nice to see registerfly intergrated to the new version in the meantime any ideas on getting a free enom seller account anywhere?

I want my site design to be the main thing for the site and this to run like a fully functioning **it hot cart system am I readin this correctly?

Once again please excuse the basic questions I am only learning still

last one

If I run into any problems installing etc is there help at hand?

Many thanks in advance for your replies

Chris England

The Host Centre

:lol:

5 answers to this question

Hi TheHostCentre ... 8)

Maybe this response will help you some...

Yes, WHMCS will auto create WHM Accounts. The rest of your questions seem to revolve around support and community help. Matt, the author of WHMCS provides some of the best support I've every seen. I believe others will second that.

The community here will help you do just about anything you need to do. Everyone here is very, very friendly. Low skill level... don't worry we all started somewhere.

And if you still have issues getting WHMCS up and running Matt I think offers a professional install service at a very modest price.

Most of us here have tried probably all the other packages out there. WHMCS really takes most of the headache out of hosting. You won't be sorry....

:)

Regards,

-Roger

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

Seems like you've got some good responses already! :)

To answer your question about integration, WHMCS will integrate with almost all types of website design. The new version will make WHMCS even more customisable than ever before aswell.

Using NoChex as your payment processor, there is a callback script that gets notified of payments in your WHMCS system so the transaction is entered automatically and account setup automatically if specified to do so.

Any furthur questions you have, just let us know.

Regards,

Matt