FREE ResellerClub Tools v2

Hi All,

I would like to inform in this thread how the new recurring pricing tool works since it looks like it is not at all clear and can lead into misunderstandings:

The "new recurring price" should be always a "One year price".

By selecting various billingcycles, for example 1, 3 and 5 years, the new recurring price will be calculated to its correct value:

1 year = 5.00

3 years = 15.00

5 years = 25.00

Hope this clarification helps. With the next update I will add the necessary information.

Regards,

Marco

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

We need to import about 1000 domains from Resellerclub to WHMCS, so we found this great module. How deep is the integration of the module in the panel. What are the consequences if after syncing domains and TLD price informations we decide to remove the module, will there be any issues with imported domains?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to say, I have been using Resellerclub-Mods for several years now. And these Mods only get better and better. The support is simply outstanding. There is actual communication with their clients, they go out of their way to help, I mean WAY out of the way!

Take note, if you want to run a business and you want great customer support, Resellerclub-Mods sets the standard.

Can't go wrong with their products, dependable, reliable, trustworthy and did I say great service?

• 3 months later...

I completely forgot to answer to this post (what a shame).

Thank you very much for your kind words and feedback Roy and I'm sorry for the delay in response. Looks like I do not appreciate comments and feedbacks, I'm sorry for that.

Regards,

Marco

This is a great addon, and I just want to say thank you very much to the developer for making this and especially providing it for free. I recently moved all my domains from eNom to Resellerclub, and this addon will help greatly. The bulk tld/price sync alone is priceless.

Thanks so much, and keep up the great work!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

I just wanted to say that RCM development is simply Excellent! Not simply from the point of this is a superb module, but one that is deeply integrated into WHMCS and ResellerClub. Just starting with these modules after researching better ways to automate and improve both the administrator and end-user experience.

Some company's 'build' modules but you feel something is missing, RCM builds with a vision and true understanding of what it's like to be an administrator in WHMCS, at the same time understanding what is needed as an end-user. Almost like they've actually done some themselves and actually test their work as the end-user and administrator;)

Having the flexibility to setup any of their modules to how it works best for my business is simply Beautiful. Managing many domains prior was taking allot of time and taking benefits away from the client, now we can provide the best of services while consistently improving the customer experience.

Simply put, my experience has been Excellent! Even their documentation is easy to understand, along with providing insight of how you can customize. Along with an Excellent layout on their modules, little tips like (top) to show which field bellows to the license and so on...

Keep up the great work here, looking forward to integrating more in the future with you guys! With your help, we are now able to integrate everything within WHMCS without additional control panels...something that's been our vision for a very long time. Your integration not only within but across your modules is simply something that is very hard to find...so Thank YOU!

Take care,

Chad

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi, as per the order confirmation you received, between 1 - 24 hours.

Hi imaticon,

Quick question here. I'm using the Six template as a base, I added the suggested code replacing what was there but I still cannot see the Domain Price list.

Running the latest WHMCS 7.1.2.

I added the following:

<div id="pricingTable"{if $performingLookup} class="hidden"{/if}>

<div class="panel-group" id="accordion" role="tablist" aria-multiselectable="true">
       <div class="panel panel-default">
           <div class="panel-heading" role="tab" id="heading{$tldCategory->id}">
               <h4 class="panel-title">
                   <a data-toggle="collapse" data-parent="#accordion" href="#collapseAll" aria-expanded="false" aria-controls="collapseAll" class="domain-tld-pricing-category">
                       {$LANG.alltldpricing}
                   </a>
               </h4>
           </div>
           <div id="collapseAll" class="panel-collapse collapse in" role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="headingAll">
               <div class="panel-body">
                   <div class="row">
                       <div class="col-md-10 col-md-offset-1 col-lg-8 col-lg-offset-2 table-responsive domain-tld-pricing-table-responsive">
                           <script language="javascript" src = "widgets/domainpricelist.php?currency={$smarty.post.currency}"></script>
                       </div>
                   </div>
               </div>
           </div>
       </div>
   </div>

</div>

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks!

Hi astewart,

Where have you implemented this code snippet exactly? The code you try to use is from the domainchecker previous whmcs 7 and only valid for whmcs 6.

If you want to expose the price list with highlighted promo prices then all you need to do is adding the below javascript in the template file of your choice:

<script language="javascript" src = "widgets/domainpricelist.php"></script>

See TAB "Domain Price Widget" at http://www.resellerclub-mods.com/en/online-documentation/rclbt-tools/howto-install-resellerclub-logicboxes-free-tools.html for further details.

Hope this helps!

• 2 months later...

Hi Marco,

I have recently imported TLD's and its pricing from ResellerClub using your tool. The import was seamless except for one issue.

So in my ResellerClub account, my currency is USD and my WHMCS default currency is in PHP. The current conversion rate between the 2 is 1 PHP = 0.0197946 USD but the conversion rate used by Free ResellerClub Tools is 1:1, resulting to my prices vastly lowered by 97%.

2017-06-28_2235.png

In the above screenshot, I want to change the conversion rate to USD X 50.5189. I've been looking in the tool settings still to no avail.

Any idea how I can do this?

Thank you

Hi,

The second Currency (USD) in your WHMCS is missing the correct conversion rate (currently set to 1.00000). Set the rate to 0.01978 (1 PHP) and save the changes.

Now reload the reseller account settings from the RC & LB Tools v2 home by selecting your reseller account from the "change to" dropdown menu and then click the button Bulk Update Selling Prices from the Tool "Import TLD's & Prices"

Edited by imaticon