Reseller club domain registration fail, modify costumer registration form

WebyHosting

Hello,

I have problems with resellerclub domain registration.

The problem is that, the registration form collects all data with á á ó é í ú ñ º ª / \

And we need the form doesn't collect this data, and change from "á ó é í ú ñ" to "a o e i u n" and remove "/ \ º ª".

can anyone help me with this please?

Thank you very much.

• 1 month later...
You can use the custom transliteration feature to achieve this: http://docs.whmcs.com/Custom_Transliteration

Hello,

I've created this file and modified it according to my needs and uploaded it to /includes/hooks folder.

Now how can I make it work? How can I apply it to the registration form so that all the Turkish characters will be changed to English ones after or during the filling of the form?

• 1 year later...

Hello! I have the same problem here.

I upload the file to /includes/hooks but then I register as an affiliate (or new client) and I can register myself with any character in my address for example.

I add like 80 characters to my hook but it whmcs doesn't do any translideration.

Please any advice? I'm having problems with domains registrations right now because of this.

Kind regards,

Diego

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Hi,

Register in your WHMCS will not modify any characters. Custom Transliteration is only applied when it comes to Customer registration in your reseller account and when you register or transfer a domain.

Regards,

Marco

Hello, I have already uploaded hook in hooks folder but nothing happens. can you write how to push this hook to start work?

thanks

Hi,

Transliteration only applies when the customer does not exist in your reseller account and is created during the register/transfer process.

Furthermore, I remember that transliteration is not applied to the domain contacts. You may check this further with WHMCS to get this confirmed

Regards,

Marco

Thanks for response first of all. Ok let's take this example: I enter to domain registration, I'm fresh new customer. Check domain for availability. I want to change this domain string (transliterate) because we are creating new TLD, for example instead of tatocaster.com I want ტატოკასტერ.გე (utf-8 characetrs) and WHMCS writes that it's unavailable domain name. I want to fix this. Is my question clear? Can you give me any suggestion? p.s. TLD is already added in WHMCS but, only as .nx-node, whmcs can't understand .გე and any other character.

Thanks