WHM setup | enom setup

Real Webspace

Hi guys WHMCS IS THE BEST, just thought id tell everyone who didn't know should :P

I'm trying to load my existing accounts to WHMCS. So when i found the import script i was overjoyed but this led me to think, if you are giving new values for bandwidth and space etc. in the

Configuration>> Manage Products & Services >> Server Settings. There you can give your own values for a package. So what values need to be in a new package in WHM, or can they be all unlimited and you set them in WHMCS?

With regards to eNom, does it set itself up automatically if i just put in my user name and pass?

Thanks for the help and hope its makes a bit of sense (just enough so you can help me;)

enom is setup by configuing the registrar settings, select enom, and put in your username and password. If you want to test it first, select the test box.

go to enom, under resellers (i think) there is a test section, you need to create a test account, fill it with fake money, and log the IP of your server so it works.

submit a test registration, then login to resellertest.enom.com with your norml username and password... you should see the fake money go down. if you do, then you are all setup correctly, just log back into whmcs and then uncheck the test account.

voila.