WHMCS v4.4.2 - Terms of Service uncheccked

mary@marylark.com

In the client portal, when an order is placed and the next step is to take you to the final order completion page (or payment portal), a blank page appears if the terms of service box is unchecked.

I found an article about a blank page on checkout and it recommended I upgrade to 4.4.2 - which I did.

Now, if I hit the browser "back" button and tick the I agree box for terms of service, the appropriate order complete page will appear.

Is there some way to cause an error message, rather than just advancing to a non-descript blank page when you forget to tick terms of service ?

--Mary

John replied ... but the forum didn't get his reply -- so I thought I'd update the forum.

The terms of service tick box being left unticked sent the appropriate error message to the browser on the order form for him. But for me it did not.

Strangely enough, when I logged off for the evening and logged back on this morning the problem did not re-occur.

I know this is helpful ... but resetting my browser took care of the problem.

--Mary