How to reduced some of the support department email notifications?

bobrandklev

So a client open a support ticket and our admins get notice... perfect love it.

I either reply to the emial or from the WHMCS dashboard I answer the client.... they get a reply .. perfect love it.

BUT the problem is:

I get an email to notify myself that I replied. A notice the ticket was answered???

I don't need this email

I also get an email with a copy of the reply I just typed to the client???? I don't need a copy of what I just typed?

This seems too much and I really think it could be my setup not a problem... or I should say a problem with me not the program?

To add to this we created a private email we can forward emails to as "reminders" to take care of items for clients. Kind of like a to do list.

Again problem is we get an email we opened the ticket... ok I'm can understand but now each time we post notes or close we get notices and copies of our replies and closing the ticket.

If I go in and work on 5-10 tickets and reply/close and then go to my email there are a lot of emails to simply delete.

There has to be a better way?

• 4 weeks later...