Sync WHMCS and Hostgator WHM/cpanel + Support

Hi,

I am starting with WHMCS and struggling to sync my reseller Hostagor WHM/cpanel account.

I would appreciate some one to overview, correct and sync properly every thing to work find!

And future support as well.

Even for a pay service or exchange off services, as installing a e-Commerce for you as this is in what I am specialized in! Mainly "Prestashop"!

In advance thank you:-P

I might be abel to help i an kind of working the same set up, but everything is working fine

Hi,

I am starting with WHMCS and struggling to sync my reseller Hostagor WHM/cpanel account.

I would appreciate some one to overview, correct and sync properly every thing to work find!

Even for a pay service or exchange off services, as installing a e-Commerce for you as this is in what I am specialized in! Mainly "Prestashop"!

Hello,

Is my question so stupid that even 1 reply as made?

I know it's boring to help newbies sometimes but we have to start somewhere and I already been searching for hours to solve my problem but here I am...

Is there a simple way to import whm/cpanel packages in whmcs.

I did create a package the should fit to my whm/cpane package but still showing me in whmcs, that I have to create it in whmcs, to import from whm/cpanel...

When true wiki tutorials but could not make it.

Help would be much appreciated!

Thank you.

I probably miss something stupid...

• WHMCS Support Manager

The more descriptive of the problem you can be the more likely you are to receive help. Please describe exactly what you've done so far, include screenshots of your configuration and the point where you're getting stuck.

If you're really running into problems feel free to open a support ticket.

• 1 month later...

Can you integrate a prestashop template with WHMCS?

Hi,

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have the same issue. Simply, when I do a test account I need whmcs to connect with whm and make a cpanel and collect the url / username / password and send it to the new user. (after order acceptance)

In the module tab I have added the package name with user first and added the user and pass for whm and selected make cpanel on sign up but I just do not seem to get that email which confirms the system has set it up correctly.

Any ideas at all? I have paid for a whmcs configuration and stipulated this clearly, but it hasnt been done. I have tested it 3 times and only get the whmcs system emails, but no email giving the cpanel details. This is such a simple fundamental requirement, surely its not so hard!