DASRAM v1.1 - Directadmin Sync Report Addon Module

DASRAM v1.1 STABLE - Directadmin Sync Report Addon Module

What is DASRAM?

DASRAM is a WHMCS addon that provides audit reports for Directadmin accounts. It will check all admin users in all Directadmin type servers you have in your WHMCS installation. Each Directadmin user will be compared to the WHMCS user with that same username. If there is a match DASR will not show the result, unless you press the [show all results] button. If there is any type of mismatch between the Directadmin and WHMCS users DASR will show the result, what aspect did not match and will advise if this situation could be a potential money loser for your company.

Current Features:

-Checks every Directadmin user on every Directadmin type server in WHMCS automatically

-Checks if user exists in WHMCS and its hosting package status

-Compares both Directadmin user status and WHMCS package status

-Will alert you if there is a mismatch with any user and level of mismatch

-If mismatch will tell you potential money loss for this status

-If potential money loss detected, will show projected amount of loss

-Will report total monthly recurring potential money loss for every Directadmin servers

-Sends email reports with mismatched users and potential money loss for every server

-Added debugging functionality

screenshot1.jpg

Tested on WHMCS 4.3.1 and Directadmin 1.36.2 (should work for future versions without modification)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free DEMO: https://www.cyberneticos.com/clientes/dl.php?type=d&id=16

(full features but limits to 10 accounts per server)

Buy full version: https://www.cyberneticos.com/clientes/cart.php?a=add&pid=336

(Price: 29 EUR Lifetime, no license required)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very easy to install and configure in less than 5 minutes. Enjoy! :)

Edited by cyberneticos

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Curious if you are running this from the old addon directory or the new addons directory? I've tired both and neither is working. Any issues with running it on a FreeBSD server? The demo script keeps timing out for us.... any specials settings that maybe I'm overlooking?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Curious if you are running this from the old addon directory or the new addons directory? I've tired both and neither is working. Any issues with running it on a FreeBSD server? The demo script keeps timing out for us.... any specials settings that maybe I'm overlooking?

Bump.

Interested in buying the full version but still having issues with the demo timing out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry for the delay in responding. Our company has been building a datacenter, been pretty wild.

I've never run into the issue that servers show up but no accounts do. Pretty strange. Please review the config file and make sure everything is filled out correct.y that you have outgoing 2222 in your firewall. If you've already done this , then please send me a private message with some screen captures and I?ll take a look :)

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I am getting this error:

API error: Not receiving decrypted password

array(3) { ["result"]=> string(5) "error" ["message"]=> string(13) "Access Denied" [""]=> NULL }

DA is not on SSL any way you can put a field in the config for us to put the password in so it does not need to decrypted?

OK I had not done STEP 5:

Make sure that the API user you configured in the config.php file has proviledges to use the API. This means he has to have API Access checked in his Administrator Role.

sorry so both full version of 1.2 standalone and the Free DEMO work but the standalone is showing this error:

"MySQL server has gone away" but which one I do not now, but this is more to do with the QTY of users I am trying it on (about 900 +).