Best Order Template is... (Cart, Default, Web20Cart, Single Page, Boxes)

Also, I understand the 'Single Page' is now obsolete (based on release notes for latest WHMCS release v.4.3.1) and replaced by the Ajax form. But I see I can still select and use the old Single Page, rather that have it trigger the new Ajax version, so not sure how the Ajax order is called except linking directly to it at http://domain.com/whmcs/order/...

The "Default" option for the order template seems to be most usable, with the nice progression labels on the left... what do you think?

• 5 months later...

If all the carts had essentially the same functionality I would be happiest with the default cart. Unfortunately, while the default cart has the nicest layout, it is missing all the buttons a customer needs such as the empty cart, continue shopping, etc. The other carts in my opinion, are pretty ugly but have all the buttons... go figure.

• 6 months later...
If all the carts had essentially the same functionality I would be happiest with the default cart. Unfortunately, while the default cart has the nicest layout, it is missing all the buttons a customer needs such as the empty cart, continue shopping, etc. The other carts in my opinion, are pretty ugly but have all the buttons... go figure.

Agreed 100%

Hope this is taken onboard by Matt

- Vincent