The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 3.0
This version of Softaculous has some cool new features and the ability to Install Scripts upon Account Creation.
A complete list of changes:
1) Softaculous introduces a new feature in 3.0 - API for Installation of Scripts upon Account Creation. When a hosting account is created, any script of Softaculous can be installed with the new API so that the user can start working on his site straight away.
2) New Category of scripts, MicroBlogs and Social Networking have been added.
3) The Menu which shows the list of scripts will now be collapsed by Default.
4) A "Back to Top" feature has also been added.
5) We have now added capability to add new categories anytime without making a Softaculous Core Update.
6) A bug related to import of scripts when no users existed on the system has been fixed.
We hope you enjoy this version of Softaculous. The capability to Install Scripts upon account creation will enable many hosts to save time as Softaculous will do it for them. We will be launching a WHMCS module for the same very soon.
The Softaculous Team