Terms of Service....

Derek

Hello

Dont know if it is right ... i just add the following line to viewcart.tpl

<p align="center"><input type="checkbox" name="acceptrow" id="acceptrow" /> <label for="acceptrow">{$LANG.orderrowagreement} <a href="myrow.php" target="_blank">{$LANG.orderrow}</a></label><p>

The Checkbox appears under tos thats okay but it is not required? I need checkbox that is required for Order any way?

Best regards

Hello

Thanks for answer that is nice to have but no issue for myself. When i understand it right with jquery if no js is active this function on submit button is inactive so no check when submitting. Next problem i dont know how to implement this jquery on 2 checkboxes (sry no Coder).

I have 2 Checkboxes at the End of Order Progress "Terms of Service" & "Right of Withdrawal". Now i just need it in this way that the second Checkbox need also checked. Now the 2 Box appears but Ordering will proceed if checked the second one or not.

Hope coult understand me :P

Best regards

There's no action hook which allows us to "stop" the order when the checkbox isn't selected, so I see a javascript solution as the only solution.

We even force people to use javascript. If they don't enable javascript, they can't visit our websites.