Showing prices on custom pages

DigitalEnigma

Hi,

I am currently working on further enhancing our integration with WHMCS and was looking for some information or help with pulling pricing for products to shwo on custom pages.

For example on our homepage I want to pull prices for specific products to replace the hard coded image prices in place currently so should we price change anything it is updated on the site in real time.

I'd also like to do the same with the package details pages on our site so that the prices are pulled from WHMCS and will update when modified in the backend.

BAJI no offense, but you've been recommending this mod to everyone that asks for pricing information on non default WHMCS pages.. you might as well recommend getting another license of WHMCS because while Sparky's mod does this, it will be encoded, and it will only provide this service on some intended pages, not any page we wish.

No offense taken, but he didn't specify external pages! My suggestion would be the easiest!

If he needs it on External pages what I suggested wouldn't work and would need custom coding.

@Neil-UKWSD if they are pages within WHMCS you can just have the prices displayed.

Hi,

These are for custom pages added using the code from the wiki for adding extra pages to whmcs, for example I have converted our home page on my dev install to a whmcs page but now need to pull specific product prices from the packages in the DB to display on the home page so where will update if we ever modify them in WHMCS.