Directadmin Sync Report (DASR)

Hello Directadmin admins,

I have created a money saving script for WHMCS with Directadmin servers.

Directadmin Sync Report (DASR)

The script is almost done and will be released as a 50% discounted price BETA.

Current Features:

-Checks every Directadmin user on every Directadmin type server in WHMCS automatically

-Checks if user exists in WHMCS and its hosting package status

-Compares both Directadmin user status and WHMCS package status

-Will alert you if there is a mismatch with any user and level of mismatch

-If mismatch will tell you potential money loss for this status

-If potential money loss detected, will show projected amount of loss

-Will report total monthly recurring potential money loss for every Directadmin server you have in WHMCS

-Sends email reports with mismatched users and potential money loss for every server

-Cron supported script

I will be selling licenses for this script for 29.00 EUR (50% discount off of its ending price ) while in BETA fase. The BETA works perfectly as far as I have tested on 5 Directadmin shared servers.

All I have left to do is incorporate the licensing infrastructure and encode some core files. I expect this to be ready for production in less than a week.

I'm sure many Directadmin admins will find this module an extremely usefull DA and WHMCS sync and money saving script.

Cheers!

Edited by cyberneticos

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do not want it then there is no reason for you to post in this thread. This thread I believe is for people who are interested. I for one am interested and have already posted a question on the DA forum. There is no reason to discourage people from using third party programs just because they are encoded.

Ok! Here she is ! Encoded trial version 0.3 Beta

http://www.cyberneticos.com/DASR/directadmin-sync-report-v.3b-trial.zip

This is a partially working trial version with a limit of 25 users to process on your first WHMCS server, and with no email report sending.

Safetey reminders: This program only uses select queries and does not modify your WHMCS database in any shape or form. Remember to password protect the folder you will execute this in, since the information being show is your user information and should be private, allthough the output is a simple HTML page with no option to hack it.

Notes: Keep in mind that with this trial the first 25 directadmin users of your first Directadmin type server in WHMCS will be processed. So if these 25 users (processed alphabetically) match correctly, you will not see any cool stuff. If this is the case, go ahead and create some fake users that start with the letter "a" and create them in whmcs with mismatching statuses (or don't create it at all in WHMCS, hehe) and you will see some action.

Enjoy !

Please test this out and let me know if there

Edited by cyberneticos

Hello Erik,

Just saw your page. This might seem like a dumb question, but are you sure you have at least one server as type "directadmin" in the Servers page ?

Also check the correct API URL, admin and pass, and ofcourse make sure you have the correct WHMCS database information in the config file.

the trial is not working for me...

I checked the config file twice. The WHMCS User is correct and the db password, too.

There is one server with type "directadmin". The creation of user accounts with whmcs works, too.

Where to check the API URL?

Hello Erik,

Just saw your page. This might seem like a dumb question, but are you sure you have at least one server as type "directadmin" in the Servers page ?

Also check the correct API URL, admin and pass, and ofcourse make sure you have the correct WHMCS database information in the config file.

Hi,

At first I thought it was a stupid question indeed :-P but it seems you have a good point. I had set all my DirectAdmin servers with the "Daplus" module instead of "DirectAdmin".

I changed this now (since the default DirectAdmin module now supports disk usage and bandwith) but I still get no usable result. Could you please check the sent link again and see what is wrong now ? I hope it will not be something stupid on my side again ;-)

Ok good. We're getting the servers now, but not the info. This could mean the following:

1- Not using port 2222 (also should be http , not https)

2- The admin passwords in WHMCS server section do not match.

3- Firewall blocking outgoing 2222 port

Try checking those, see what you come up with ;)

Cheers !