Integrating WHMCS with Infusionsoft?

prohostm

I am looking to integrate infusionsoft into WHMCS

Infusionsoft - for better email management/deliverability, affiliate management, CMS, shopping cart and billing

And WHMCS for domain registration, server side management, creating/modifying cpanel accounts etc...

I know that Infusionsoft and WHMCS both have API's to integrate - does anyone have any experience/feedback using a combination of these systems?

Thanks in advance.

Hello HandsOnWebhosting,

I am a CMAC (Certified Marketing Automation Coach) with Infusionsoft. Integrating WHMCS with infusionsoft is accomplished with APIs. Feel free to contact me through this forum or through AbsolutelyDynamic dot Com.

Best Regards,

Bill Harbison :)

Interested in these posibilities also. I was fortunate enough to have been at a seminar over the weekend where Fusionsoft was one of the sponsors and I'll be following up with them regarding some other work. Would be interested to hear if anyone else has worked with them in terms of the WHMCS integration.

• 6 months later...

Yes, it works nicely together, we are currently running a system for a client - Infusion/WHMS integrate -- whmcs handling all the infusion clients domains/hosting which we have running fully automated.

Data sync from Infusion into whmcs works well, when client downgrades his account in infusion it switches his groupid in whmc, and if cancels - it runs the cancel sequence in whmcs automatically - terminating his hosting, cancelling domain, and closes account in whmcs.

When client signs up in infusion - account is automatically created in whmc with correct groupid, and all data such as name,address,phone etc correctly set up so they can register domains.

Automation is soo cool :)

Scott

• 1 year later...

Can you share what you did to get this working? Would you be willing to share the integration code you are using? I'd like to get this set up ASAP.

Justin

Yes, it works nicely together, we are currently running a system for a client - Infusion/WHMS integrate -- whmcs handling all the infusion clients domains/hosting which we have running fully automated.

Data sync from Infusion into whmcs works well, when client downgrades his account in infusion it switches his groupid in whmc, and if cancels - it runs the cancel sequence in whmcs automatically - terminating his hosting, cancelling domain, and closes account in whmcs.

When client signs up in infusion - account is automatically created in whmc with correct groupid, and all data such as name,address,phone etc correctly set up so they can register domains.

Automation is soo cool :)

Scott