Integrating WHM and WHMCS together.

iXenHost

Ok, I just installed WHMCS V2.5.8, how do I get so that when somebody orders hosting from me, they will receive an email with their login information and all that? I only get a Welcome email and Order Confirmation but nothing that has the login info and the sub domains never get registered.

iXenHost..please search on the forum for your question prior to asking it. 9/10 you will find that another member has asked and found the solution. The forum is a good place for assistance, but it gets sorta crazy when you post question after question and do not even want to search the forum for an answer first. What kind of support do you offer your own clients when you are unable to search for the answer yourself?

All we ask is that you search first and then ask if not found...you can always email support.