check your income , accounts and domains !

this script will give you the following :

1-check which domains will renew in the future by selecting the period

2-check which hosting accounts will renew in the future by selecting the period

3- the script will show 1 month from today's date by default ( it can be changed as you wish)

4-switch to domains or hosting accounts from a select box to show which domains or hosting accounts that will renew in the selected period .

5- show how much you will earn in the selected period from hosting accounts or domains

6- user Id, hosting accounts and domains are clickable to take you to the client account or hosting account .

7- 50 records will show per page and can be changed to any number as you wish .

with this script you will have a clear look at your products in any selected period !

it's only $9 (one time)

to order click here

start.jpg

hosting.jpg

period.jpg

pagination.jpg

can we have a demo for our whmcs to make sure it works and its what we want?

like some trial period

sorry it is without a license , so there is no trial , and i promise you it works maybe someone who bought it can comment on it !

the description and screenshoots explains all what it does !

Added Tax calculation

1- the script will check if your tax support is enabled

2- if the tax enabled for any Hosting product

3- if your tax is exclusive or inclusive

4- your tax rules and countries

5- will calculate according to the above !

inc.jpg

exc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ooops , i just looked at the database and yes , it will calculate any product you have and what i will try and do is , separate the income for hosting accounts , reseller accounts , dedicated servers and other , all product types , at the moment it shows all income from all product types !

We use multi-currency (only 2 currencies). Does it show income per currency?

This is what WHMCS has not done yet for the total income.

it will show income for any currency you have , it will also show income for all products and all product types separately !

working on it and hope to release it tomorrow !

So when can we have it, and how much? A one off price tag of $15 for this sounds about right. Any chance we could have small country flags to display instead of the country text?

why do you want to pay more than i ask for ? both are for $9 and you can order it here :

click to order

flags are not needed , this is the admin area !

Edited by joe123

I'm almost certain that this script isn't calculating projected income for me properly, anyone else finding that the script says your income will be less then you expect?

I went to my system and calculated manually September and October separately by clicking active services and sorted them by next due date .

it is exactly the same as the report says , same amount !

It turns out what I was expecting isn't what the module does, the module is great for checking invoices due later in the month for example (i.e. if I was to work out what's due between now and the 31st) however as it configured to use only the next due date, its no good for seeing what my projected income would be in October unless all clients were due on the same day if that makes sense?

WHMCS already has a report to do that - should be easy to extend to also showing teh items that make up the totals ...

Ah yes, I assume you mean the Income Forecast report? Does this include VAT in the payment amounts do you know?