How to search for multiple domain extenstions in one time

stuv

• 2 months later...

That didn't really answer his question, as he is talking about the integration code, not the domain checker within the store itself.

Unfortunately I don't have the answer either, though I am trying to sort it myself, so if I find the answer I will post it here......

Unless someone beats me to it ;)

@Cnote you need to be in....

Configuration > General Settings > Domains

There is a list at the bottom, you can multi select using ctrl or shift and click :)

@ The Community....

With regards to removing the tld dropdown box from the integration, is it possible?

I have tried a number of ways. Removing it all together, using post etc, however none have worked.

There's also the issue of having the single box, in that users will put the tld in, when not required, could it be stripped out if it is, and if so, cold what is stripped out be used as a means of a replacement for the tld box?

Thanks in advance for any advice :D

Edited by ChrisGooding

With regards to removing the tld dropdown box from the integration, is it possible?

yes, simply change it toa hidden text field witha set value

There's also the issue of having the single box, in that users will put the tld in, when not required

which is a very good reason for leaving it in :D