Thread: How to search for multiple domain extenstions in one time

Default How to search for multiple domain extenstions in one time

To what do I need to change the domain integration code search for all available extions in one click instead of select every extion at a time?

That didn't really answer his question, as he is talking about the integration code, not the domain checker within the store itself.

Unfortunately I don't have the answer either, though I am trying to sort it myself, so if I find the answer I will post it here......

Unless someone beats me to it

Are you sure you want to do that? We limit the number of extensions automatically checked to 4 as any more really slows the results page. I can only imagine how long looking up every extension will take!
    Valcato Hosting - 8 years in the business

Well the number checked is irrelevant, at the moment the integration code comes with 2 boxes, one for the domain, and one as a dropdown for the tld.

We basically, as it seems do many others on here, don't want the dropdown for the tld.

Actually, I have just noticed.......

When using the integration code, although there is a drop down box to choose the tld, It still produces a search list for ALL tlds available...

So, does that mean that all that is needed is to get rid of the select box

Ok, i give. Where do I enable the option to search all TLD's. Sorry I read through the posts and either i'm blind or stupid or both but can't find a way to enable that function.

Thanks.

@Cnote you need to be in....

Configuration > General Settings > Domains

There is a list at the bottom, you can multi select using ctrl or shift and click

@ The Community....

With regards to removing the tld dropdown box from the integration, is it possible?

I have tried a number of ways. Removing it all together, using post etc, however none have worked.

There's also the issue of having the single box, in that users will put the tld in, when not required, could it be stripped out if it is, and if so, cold what is stripped out be used as a means of a replacement for the tld box?

Thanks in advance for any advice
    Last edited by ChrisGooding; 04-27-09 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGooding View Post
    With regards to removing the tld dropdown box from the integration, is it possible?
    yes, simply change it toa hidden text field witha set value

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGooding View Post
    There's also the issue of having the single box, in that users will put the tld in, when not required
    which is a very good reason for leaving it in
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd Cloud/VPS/Servers in UK London Docklands DataCentre
    WHMCS Modules: CentralNIC,RRPProxy,Astutium,Cacti,APC/Raritan Power,Ensim,DNS,VAT