Recurring Billing Questions

downloadabuse

Question

Ok, I am testing whmcs, and need to know what payment gateways support recurring billings, I currently use 2checkout, but appearently it does not support recurring with this system (and the 2co files are ioncubed so i cant play around with them).

Which gateways support recurring?

Or any that let us store CC info and cron out batches?

Im planning on getting an official merchants account through HSBC, but its a toss up as i dont know what will do recurring, I hate billing clients by invoice as people suck.

Thanks

8 answers to this question

While WHMCS doesn't produce any statistics for this I can assure you that the number of our customers who choose WorldPay over PayPal is far greater than 1%.

PayPal Subscriptions are completely inflexible, pretty inconvenient and getting support is like talking to a machine. WorldPay is the complete opposite and the only reason we continue to offer PayPal is because it's a recognised brand.