import domains

talkhost

Sorry if this is the wrong area, or if this has been answered before, but i couldnt find an answer.

I currently have a reseller account through Enom, but have decided to use DirectI, through WHMCS, for future domain signups on my site,

I really would rather not pay to transfer all the domains in my enom account over to the directi account,

Will WHMCS allow users to modify their domains that were purchased through enom, while only allowing users to buy new domains through directi?

and is there an easy way to associate said domains with their users accounts?

theres only like 50 domains, so adding them by hand isnt a problem, I just want to make sure they can still adminsitrate their current enom domains with whmcs.

sorry if i confused you.

• WHMCS CEO

Hi talkhost,

Yes, this is certainly possible. You set on a per domain basis the registrar you want to use for that domain so you will need to add all your existing domains to clients using the Add New Order process in the admin area selecting the transfer domain option (not that they will be transferred but this is required to palce the order for them) and then once setup just choose the Enom gateway and you should see the nameservers and edit contact info links appear on the domains page if successfully connected.

Matt