Modifying last page of order/checkout process

s1rk3ls

Ok, maybe I'm having a blond moment - but I can't figure out how to handle the last page of the checkout/order process...

I see there is a template file in the orderforms directory called "order-complete.tpl" but when checking out and paying via credit card, I never see this page.

After entering my username and password on step 4 (order.php?step=4) and clicking continue - I'm taken to my account / credit card details where I can use a previous card or enter new details (creditcard.php) then click continue and after it processes my card, I am taken to an invoice - the print view - no other menus and the only link is to close the window (which doesn't work since it's not in a separate window)

Is there some way not to go to this invoice, and instead go to a simple confirmation page with a link to the invoice?

Thx,