[Language] َArabic language For WHMCS 3.6.2 and Under

Mwki3

Can you guys tell me something -- what value do you have in Configuration > General Settings > Localisation ?

Funny thing that happens, when I switch to the Arabic language file, I have to also manually switch my Firefox in View > Character Encoding > Arabic (ISO-8859-6). After I do that, I can see the Arabic text ok. But then once I click on any link in WHMCS, the next page starts to show whatever the default WHMCS localisation is set to. Then I don't see the Arabic, just a bunch of garbage characters.

Can someone explain what is going on? Let's say someone who is Arabic or from the Middle East visits my site, are they going to have this problem when navigating my web site after switching WHMCS language to Arabic?

I am not sure, but I think that a regular user out there (let's say they are Persian or Arabic) will already have their Windows/Linux OS set to the proper local regional settings. So once they switch to your Arabic or Persian WHMCS language file, your site should look fine on their end regardless of where they click. At least this is what I would like to think:) Can anyone confirm?

Can you guys tell me something -- what value do you have in Configuration > General Settings > Localisation ?

Funny thing that happens, when I switch to the Arabic language file, I have to also manually switch my Firefox in View > Character Encoding > Arabic (ISO-8859-6). After I do that, I can see the Arabic text ok. But then once I click on any link in WHMCS, the next page starts to show whatever the default WHMCS localisation is set to. Then I don't see the Arabic, just a bunch of garbage characters.

Can someone explain what is going on? Let's say someone who is Arabic or from the Middle East visits my site, are they going to have this problem when navigating my web site after switching WHMCS language to Arabic?

Fun2Wii-2a066f6f11.JPG