Apologies, and support is still here for my addons

Hi,

If you have any of my addons support is still available. This includes the phpBB Forum Bridge, Client Permblock, Proforma Invoice and other addons. You can view them here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIM9Ys7Gayst975m5hcQDDw

I do sincerely apologize for my absense and not being able to update these to the new version 6 sooner. They all still work i just need to get them converted to the new version process. If you have one of these addons and need me to update yours i will do so for free of course. However as of now i am not able to test these changes yet myself but i will work with you.

As you all know WHMCS will not allow developers to simply use a developer copy to develope addons unless we purchase their full software. Well, regardless of the price i have no need for their full software as i no longer have the hosting company. Due to my health issues i closed down the company last year.

I just wanted to reach out and say that my absense was for the most part unavoidable as i have had two very very bad years in a row for many reasons. However you are not forgotten or abandoned. So if you have one of these addons and need support, or need one of these addons, just let me know and we can discuss the best way to fullfill your needs.

Thanks for your time and understanding

Dave

As you all know WHMCS will not allow developers to simply use a developer copy to develope addons unless we purchase their full software. Well, regardless of the price i have no need for their full software as i no longer have the hosting company. Due to my health issues i closed down the company last year.

Reach out to them via the support desk. I think you'll find they will work something out with you.

Hi, thanks for your reply.. Yeah i sent them an email from my personal account asking them and sharing my concern, my need, and my profile information. They were very unbending in their policy. But i will try the support desk to see if we can work something out. I just want to be sure that anyone that either has my addons or needs them does not have any issues.