Can't access Setup > Product/Services > Servers

amasso

Hello,

I can't access to the page 'Servers' under Setup > Product/Services > Servers. The file 'configservers.php' systematically produces a 500 Internal Server Error.

The issue started right after a server migration to a new IP address. All is working perfectly fine after the migration, except for this particular issue. I need to replace the old IP with the new one under 'Servers' configuration, otherwise the 'Module Settings' and the Auto-Setup feature will not run.

Has anyone run into the same problem? Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

Thanks.

alessandro

I figured it out myself by manually replacing the IP address in the sql database.

I am wondering though if there is some sort of automated solution in WHMCS for this particular issue. A server migration is not that uncommon, so possibly a feature that enables IP upgrades would be very welcome I think, maybe as an extension of the Domain Resolver utility?

All the best,

alessandro

• 1 month later...
Hi,

What provisioning module is assigned to the affected server please? (cPanel, Plesk, DirectADmin etc.)

I'm currently experiencing this issue. The provisioning module I am using is cPanel. We just updated our cPanel to the latest, and now we can't access the server area of WHMCS admin. We just get some raw markup minus all headers etc, as below...

"This is where you configure all your servers so that WHMCS can communicate with them. The default server for each module is marked with an asterisk *. You must select a default server for automatic setup to function correctly.

Add New Server Create New Group"

Sounds like you might have something else going on Omni. Try this

-- Login to WHMCS admin

-- Navigate to settings -> general -> other

-- Tick (display errors)

-- Go back to the page that gave you an error.

There should be more output now. You can use that to debug what could be causing the problem.

Don't forget to go back into admin settings and untick 'display errors'. This should only be enabled when you're seeing unusual things.