6 pre-sales questions

VirtualCed

Question

Before buying your product, I have some questions :

1- it's written 10 languages provided. But I don't see which one. Is French included ?

2- You say you are compatible with Plesk 8/9/10... But we are at Plesk 12.5 now... no more support ?

3- I plan to have several servers with Plesk (at least 2 to start, one in France, one in Canada). Is it possible to propose a hosting plan on the Canadian server and a hosting plan on the French one and customers can choose which one ? With the setup automated ?

4- I'm surprised you don't provide support for Stripe as Payment Gateway, any reason ?

5- Is it correct an order could be fulfill automatically ? The domain ordered at enom, the hosting plan setup, the info sent to the customer once the payment is done ?

6- I'm going to provide 500 free hosting plans with free domain. Is it possible to provide a voucher for those customer and still be automated ?

2 answers to this question