OpenID Logo

jin

When you set up the OpenID and navigate to the cPanel login the logo and text says "Login via WHMCS" With a WHMCS logo.

How do you change the logo and the text?

Also if a client goes to the cPanel and clicks the link to login with WHMCS they are redirected to the login and on that screen it has a link to go back to cPanel, if they click it they are given server error 500

Edited by jin

Whatever we choose it to say, and whatever image we choose it to have.

When we pay for branding removal it is for good reasons, our reasons, to have us backdoor by branding our cPanel, not WHMCS cPanel our cPanel is a little frustrating.

Not to mention the questions that will now come from customers asking "what is this WHMCS login"

But your link was very helpful and I already changed up the text, thanks for knowing about that link, I did search threads looking for information.

I get your point. The button is not branding though, it had to have some sort of title on it and as you now know it can be modified.

And turned off:

https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/ALD/Manage%20External%20Authentications

More authentication provider options for this are coming too. PayPal, Amazon, Facebook, Google, are to be rolled out in cPanel 56.

The present way of re-branding is easy enough, I think even non technical users will be able to do it.

It might be a good idea to add the information found from your link to the documents here.

Using the GUI that is already in WHM to allow the branding would have been the most professional way to go with this but like most things there needs to be a starting point which isn't always favorable but still a start, if enough users question "why" I'm sure further development will be put into it, but at least there are other avenues at this early stage.