Early Payment Discount / Reward?

ketok

I've searched to no avail but perhaps I've missed it.

Is there a feature, add on solution, module which provides the capability to provide customers with an on-time or early payment discount? We've enacted this in our other businesses to great effect!

It does more than just increase on-time payments. It also can soften the impact of raising rates as you can let clients know that if they pay early, they can continue to pay the old rate - as calculated with the early payment discount.

If there isn't currently a solution for WHMCS I highly encourage consideration for the development path.

Options? Thoughts? Suggestions?

perhaps take a look at the "Reward Points" addon....

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?39805-Reward-points&p=433475#post433475

With this addon module you can reward any client action. For example, reward client with a few reward points if invoice is paid in the time...

it's not automatically a discount, but you can award points (negative or positive) to certain actions - which the client can later request be converted to credit... that credit can then be used against their future invoices.