Addon/Plugin check customer changes DNS

aarango

I wonder like to know if there are any plugin or addon (free or commercial) to check when any customer changes his DNS. It will be wonderful if I receive an email when its occurs.

i'm not aware of any such addon - free or paid - but you might want to take a look in the App Store to see if there are any in there.

- Removed -

Nikolas, it's against the rules to tout for business in this forum - only in Marketplace ! :)

http://forum.whmcs.com/faq.php

No advertising, offers or self promotion is allowed, except in the "Commercial Modules & Addons" section where only offers of addons and modules are permissible, and the "Marketplace" section where hiring of developers is allowed.
Edited by Infopro
Removed a quote

Hi,

In first place, sorry for my english. I wonder like to know if there are any plugin or addon (free or comercial) to check when any customer changes his DNS. It will be wonderful if I receive an email when its ocurrs.

Thanks

Kind regards

there is many DNS modules available in the Appstore, you may considering checking them and compare the features each one provide: http://www.whmcs.com/members/communityaddons.php?action=search&keyword=dns

Thanks you all for reply. I was checking that link previously to create post but all plugins are to manage DNS with company (Reseller, Godaddy...) I didn't find any plugin to send email when any customer changes DNS.

However, I will research again.

If anyone knows which can do it, Its welcome :)

Thanks you all for reply. I was checking that link previously to create post but all plugins are to manage DNS with company (Reseller, Godaddy...) I didn't find any plugin to send email when any customer changes DNS.

However, I will research again.

If anyone knows which can do it, Its welcome :)

http://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/dns_manager/features

Thanks you. I read "Emails for admin" but its that if they change his DNS I will receive an email?

you would need to contact the author, ModulesGarden, to confirm that.

personally, I don't think the suggestion is suitable for your needs - I saw it too, but ruled out suggesting it... if all you want is an email sent to you when the DNS is changed, then paying $120 a year for this addon seems a little expensive to me... even if it can send the email. :roll:

it would probably be better to post in Marketplace and offer to pay someone to write an action hook for you to do this function - it will certainly be a lot cheaper than paying $120 per year! :)