Centovacast Configuration in 3.6.0

scarson

I've been looking all over for documentation on this topic. But unlike the Cast Control or the SCPanel modules, I cannot find any useful comparable instructions for Centovacast. We really want to add this SHOUTcast control panel to our product line if for no other reason that its polished professional UI.

How can I configure this puppy to perform like the other two in WHMCS? I don't having a problem with RTFM but WTF ... where is it?

(Yes, I'm just a little frustrated ...) Shame on you WHMCS for adding this module without providing not ONE word of documentation!

• WHMCS CEO

There is no guide but there's nothing unusual about it - no special options or requirements. You just create a server and create a product as normal.

They built their own module for WHMCS and didn't provide us with any docs so that's down to them but I believe they have a PDF file with some basic instructions that they distribute to people. Is there something in particular you are having problems with?

Matt

They built their own module for WHMCS and didn't provide us with any docs so that's down to them but I believe they have a PDF file with some basic instructions that they distribute to people. Is there something in particular you are having problems with?

Matt

After going round and round with this install and integration for a couple of days, I finally paid Centova to intall the FTP portion. That was the first problem. So now that the CentovaCast control panel is fully functional and stable (we hope), I've been trying to figure out how to configure the welcome emails with pertinent information. Unlike the folks at Cast Control, Centova's level of documentation is not as targeted toward WHMCS integration as newbie like me would like for it to be. I found this to be most frustrating. In fact, if it were not for Centova's more polished UI, we would have chosen Cast Control hands down as Cast Control was VERY easy to install and integrate into WHMCS -- no mysteries there.

After several hours of cussing and screaming, we developed a "workaround" that provides the customer with relative information. However this does not take advantage of WHMCS full functionality. I guess tighter integration will come as the union between the two matures or as my WHMCS foundation broadens. ... On to the next module -- Domain Registrars :twisted: