WHMCS PayPal Deluxe Payment Gateway! Enhance your standard WHMCS PayPal gateway!

Our WHMCS PayPal Deluxe Gateway is a complete PayPal Gateway with additional features that aren't included in a standard PayPal Gateway - all for free!

Experience 2 new PayPal Checkout designs, enhanced subscription management, and more!

Ready to kick your PayPal gateway into high gear? Download our module for free, and get started!

PayPal1.png

paypaldeluxe1.png

Features:

Payments

Free! No Monthly PayPal Fees

No extra charges or fees through PayPal for you!

NEW! Choose either the NEW PayPal Checkout Design, or the NEW In-Context Checkout!

Now you can choose between the NewPayPal Checkout design or the New In-Context version! See images on the right for examples.

Fully PCI Compliant

No PayPal or card details are stored on your site, only a PayPal token, ensuring your site meets the latest PCI requirements.

New!Confirmed PayPal Address Compatibility

Check your client's PayPal Account addresses for added seller security, as they now are included in the PayPal transaction details.

Choose whether to allow one-time or subscription payments - or both!

You can choose whether to allow just one-time payments, or to offer subscription payments as well!

Auto-Cancel PayPal Subscription upon Product Cancellation

Finally - the client's PayPal Subscription will be cancelled when the WHMCS product is marked as cancelled!

Integration

Easy! Easy Setup - Just Upload and Activate!

Just upload the included files and activate!

Secure! 100% Source Code!

Don't worry about fraudulent code, and be free to make custom changes to the code as you like!

New! Manage Subscriptions right in the Admin Area!

View your client's subscriptions right in the Admin area in a new tab in their summary page!

Our goal is to make this the premium most-popular free WHMCS module, so we welcome your feedback and suggestions to make that happen!

mail-logo-mwd.png

• 4 months later...

it seems they dont answer their support tickets when you have an issue

this module/gateway does not work, they tell you to use the latest version 1.1, but this does not communicate with paypal, so does not set up new subscriptions and current subscription it will not mark invoices as paid, so clients get overdue invoices, late fees and suspended accounts

Terry,

We've been trying to get in contact with you to request access to your WHMCS install to troubleshoot the issue, as none of our other clients are reporting these errors.

We'd request you get in contact with us first before you post something on our forum page - you already have a support ticket open with us.

it seems they dont answer their support tickets when you have an issue

this module/gateway does not work, they tell you to use the latest version 1.1, but this does not communicate with paypal, so does not set up new subscriptions and current subscription it will not mark invoices as paid, so clients get overdue invoices, late fees and suspended accounts

Dear easyhosting, please do not use the Report Post tool on these forums to have posts made by you, that you no longer stand behind for whatever reason, removed again. That's not what that's for. Stop doing it.

Providing accurate/polite/constructive feedback is more helpful in threads like this, and, requires no attention by WHMCS Staff days later when you've change your mind, or the author responds to your post(s) properly. Instead, you could update the thread with news that the circumstances has changed. That way, no comments by you need to be removed, because you want them removed, days later after everyone has seen your other comments you'd rather remove now.

This is disruptive to these forums, and unhelpful to the folks you're commenting about. if you've got something to say, say it.

And then stand behind it. We will remove no more posts by you for this reason. If someone does remove it, I'll put it back myself.

I dislike these posts by you when you do this. Apparently you do as well.

Dear easyhosting, please do not use the Report Post tool on these forums to have posts made by you, that you no longer stand behind for whatever reason, removed again. That's not what that's for. Stop doing it.

Providing accurate/polite/constructive feedback is more helpful in threads like this, and, requires no attention by WHMCS Staff days later when you've change your mind, or the author responds to your post(s) properly. Instead, you could update the thread with news that the circumstances has changed. That way, no comments by you need to be removed, because you want them removed, days later after everyone has seen your other comments you'd rather remove now.

This is disruptive to these forums, and unhelpful to the folks you're commenting about. if you've got something to say, say it.

And then stand behind it. We will remove no more posts by you for this reason. If someone does remove it, I'll put it back myself.

I dislike these posts by you when you do this. Apparently you do as well.

i was asked to remove it, so no good being aggressive towards me, not my fault their is no other way to have a comment removed. why should i have to remove such factual comments to get support for modules that don't work. WHMCS should be looking at developers who provide such modules and then refuse support if a neg comment is made.

"Terry,

Great. Happy ThanksGiving!

We would look forward to helping you, however we'll need you to remove your post from the WHMCS forums while we do so. This is a free module, and while we do our best to support it, we can't complimentarily support you with a negative post from you on our forum. If we're not able to solve the issue, we have no problem with you re-posting it.

Thanks.

We're here 24/7 if you have any additional concerns! Thank you!

-Peter L

Tech Support Team

MyWorks Design"

Edited by easyhosting

The community can look after itself on this sort of thing. If the product is no good, or the author doesn't respond, say so. If the author has a problem with your post, don't do business with them.

Or, mind your words a bit more and avoid all of this. No comments should need to be removed unless they are duplicate posts.

Your comment he wanted removed, and for good reason, was over the top. Something you're good at.

By removing them it all goes away and history is changed, damage done.

The community can look after itself on this sort of thing. If the product is no good, or the author doesn't respond, say so. If the author has a problem with your post, don't do business with them.

Or, mind your words a bit more and avoid all of this. No comments should need to be removed unless they are duplicate posts.

Your comment he wanted removed, and for good reason, was over the top. Something you're good at.

By removing them it all goes away and history is changed, damage done.

what i stated was true and still stand by it.