Manage Account While Suspended Question

Hi There,

I was wondering if there's a way to change the way suspension in Cpanel works..

We use whmcs to manage all of our wordpress installs, so as soon as WHMCS see that there's an non paid invoice, its runs the suspension function from Cpanel.

The main problem for us when a account is suspended is that we can't update the website, plugins, wordpress or themes. We are using InfiniteWP to manage all the updates of our websites, Sometime we use iMacro to make some changes in all our clients website.

I really need to find a way just to change the suspension method, maybe using only htaccess to limit access to website and admin of wordpress. That way we can still manage to do our updates in ou clients websites, even if its suspended for a while.

I've heard of some supensionacct script, how we can make secure changes to change this and not break any of our websites?

What is the best way to achieve this with whmcs? Disable suspensionacct script and make a whmcs hook AfterModuleSuspend to uplaod an htaccess file in public_html folder?

Hope somebody understand our needs and give some tips to achieve something like that.

Thanks Guys