Hide payment option

aspidagrant

Hello!

I have created some user groups because some will be distributors and will not actually PAY on the site. Is there a way to enable or show the "Mail in payment" option for a specific group only?

I know you can use smarty template do hide certain elements based on log in IF, etc. So I was hoping there was a way to do this.

i'm sure i've posted how to do this... can't find the thread though! :twisted:

if you wanted it so that a client group could only see "Mail In Payment", but everyone else can see all payment gateways (including "Mail In Payment"), you could try something like this...

{foreach key=num item=gateway from=$gateways}
{if ($gateway.sysname eq "mailin" and $clientsdetails.groupid eq 1)}<label><input type="radio" name="paymentmethod" value="{$gateway.sysname}" id="pgbtn{$num}" {if $selectedgateway eq $gateway.sysname} checked{/if} /> {$gateway.name}</label>
{elseif $clientsdetails.groupid neq "1"}
<label><input type="radio" name="paymentmethod" value="{$gateway.sysname}" id="pgbtn{$num}" onclick="{if $gateway.type eq "CC"}showCCForm(){else}hideCCForm(){/if}"{if $selectedgateway eq $gateway.sysname} checked{/if} /> {$gateway.name}</label>
{/if} {/foreach}

you'll have to adjust the code for the client group(s) you want to filter, but it should work.