SMS Notify for WHMCS

Hello community,

My addon module is couple of month listing at community addons and i will write some words more here.

SMS Notify

Product Page & Screenshots

Community Addon's Page

Latest key features....

1)Currently the latest version supports multiplie Phones for each Department, so the big companies can get multi notifies to different person.

2)Supports 9 gateways from all over the world.

3)Every developer or user can easily add their gateway using the SMS Notify API. It's easy to intergrate like the WHMCS modules or hook system. We provide pdf quide and examples

4)Gateways can use 1 or all of those features that offers the SMS Notify (not only to send sms), sms status, sms cost, sms schedule, mass sms, credit balance. Most of gateways have API for most of above features.

General Key Features

-- Admin Notify for New/Reply Ticket, Invoice Paid/Create

--Cleint Notify for New/Staff Reply Ticket, Paid/Create Invoice, Password Change

--Automatic SMS reminders for Hosting/Other Services, Domain Expiration

--Multiplie days for reminder for each client. Example 30,10 means 30 and 10 days before expire/next due date (2 sms)

--Force to send sms before or after automatic sms

--Mass SMS

--Scheduled sms supported

--History (SMS) Log with status and sms details info

--Sender ID

--Easy SMS patterns

--Test Mode gateway

--Easy gateway intergration

--screens & more features here......

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice Stergios,

I visited your site and checked its features and I found it very powerfull. It's on my plans to buy it even if my needs are very low. Just an sms after each sale :-). Just for your info that some pages in your site appear in Greek, something that will confuse some non Greek speaking users (which means all expect me:-)).

Maria

@GNS_Harrison

You can buy monthly leased license but you need to have account on a gateway (example clickatell) and have ofcourse credits to able to send sms

@MicroHellas

I know my friend, i have translated only Modules/Extensions/addon releated pages. I have not time to do that. I know is not looks good but I am planning to design new site full translated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

In next versions customers will able to choose in which services/domains we would like to get SMS notifications

The SMS are sent through sms gateways (Yuboto,Gretor,Bulk-sms.com,Clickatell,HQsms and 15 more suitable gateways,KalKunAPi also supported)

Se you need to have and account to the gateway site and credits.

Regards,

Stergios

• 2 weeks later...

There is not comparison between them.

Just use are trial version.

Multi-language Patterns, Multi-Gateways (simultaneous) , Multi Departments separate phones, History Log, Upcoming SMS, Callback support, easy integration to work with any sms gateway that uses http api with all standard features (SMS send, SMS Scheduling, SMS Reports (DLR) , Credit Balance).

Soon Coming features: SMS validation, Customers ability to choose in which services will recieve SMS

and many many more...

It gets bit confusing with mobile companies and sms gateway providers. The smsgateway providers seems much expensive than the mobile companies.

Some mobile companies also have API for the purpose. Do you think services like at http://www.mobilinkworld.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=28&Itemid=29 can be integrated with sms addon?

What could be starting point for such consultancy.

All gateways are cheap. If you compare the local SMS regular prices with internet gateway prices in most times InternetGateways are cheaper. Have you checked the prices from all supported MS NOTIFY gateways?

Yes can be intergrated but seems it's missing the basic..Like credit balance, DLR sms status report.

Maybe there is pdf documentation.

I will write it one more, can be intergrated ANY gateway with HTTP API